It was such a double-edge sword because on one aspect, I wanted to tell her everything. I needed someone to vent to about my problems—someone who could possibly understand my fucking struggles and help me through them, but I couldn’t get past that nagging fear of rejection. I didn’t want my Mistress—I didn’t want Bella—to see me in such a poor light. As this fucking weak and pathetic man who didn’t have the courage to stand up to his family or friends and profess the truth of his love for the BDSM lifestyle…regardless of the consequences and where it led him.
Even though I was her sub and will be until the day that she cast me away, I also needed her to see me as more than that. I wanted her to see me as a man that she could one day, possibly, consider being with.
In the end, I wanted Bella to know me more than anything and that need took precedence over my pride.

Edward Cullen ~ Chapter Twenty One




Sunday, December 26, 2010

Character Profile

                                        ~Edward Robert Cullen~

"Wants and needs are two different things, and what I wanted far outweighed anything else, because I was a selfish creature and I wanted to have her."
Best Qualities: Passionate, loving, funny, intelligent, talented, good-looking.

Worst Qualities: Short tempered, confrontational, obsessive, hasty, hot-headed, smoker, drinker.

Weakness: His Mistress.

Strengths: His Mistress.

Likes: Classical music, Modern Rock, Indie, Albert Einstein, Stephen King, John Barnes, Woody Allen, Alfred Hitchcock, Quentin Tarantino, Johannes Brahms, Antonin Dvorak, Debussy, Bud Light, EverClear, Steak and Scallop Potatoes, Arizona and Marlboro Red's.

Dislikes: Tofu, Ignorance, gossip, Zima's, Bourbon, Physics, The cold, and The patch.


"The desire to have her and the fear of disappointing her was raging inside of me."

Biography: Born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. He’s in his sophomore year at Northwestern University and is hoping to be an architect when he graduates. He is from a wealthy family. His father, Carlisle Cullen, is a respected surgeon and his mother, Esme Cullen, used to be a decorator, but took off time when she gave birth to his twin brothers, five year olds, Masen and Anthony. His best friends are Emmett McCarty and his cousin Jasper Whitlock.

Birthday: June 20, 1989
Age: 21 years old
Height: 6’2
Weight: 175lbs
Description: Lean, muscular, and slightly lanky. He has dark green eyes and bronze colored hair, messy and tousled. He has a strong jaw line, chiseled, but still somewhat boyish looking. His complexion is fair and he burns quite easily in the sun.

"Yeah, I wished that was my deal. I wished that my mind wasn't such a chaotic mess. I needed to just forget about her and move on with my charmed life."
Clothing Style: Enjoys nice things and tends to gravitate towards designer clothes, but with a casual flare.
Personality: He's a child prodigy and is very talented with musical instruments: Piano, guitar, and sometimes drums. Although he likes to act like he's nonchalant about life and tries to be easy going, he tends to feel strongly about things, and loves his friends and family deeply.

        ~Edward Cullen on a one on one interview~

I had a chance to sit down with Edward recently and we had a little chat. Some things you may already know about this insanely handsome guy, but some other things you'd be surprised to find out.

CuteCanukGirl: Thank you for taking the time out to talk to me, Edward. How are you feeling?

Edward Cullen: Oh, you're welcome. I am feeling really good. *smirks* Do you mind if I smoke?

((With a smile so devastating, how could I say no?))
CCG: Sure, be my guest.
EC: Thanks. *Lites cigarette and looks fuck hawt doing it*

CCG: Alright, first things first. How did you meet Bella?

EC: *chuckles* At Peets Coffee and Tea. I went up there to meet my friend Emmett, and Bella happened to be there that day. Em saw her first and pointed her out, but the crowd was so massive, I couldn't see her at first. It wasn't until I went in to the coffee shop to find her that I actually ended up bumping into her.
CCG: What was your first impression of her?
EC: I thought she was gorgeous and I couldn't believe the hold that she had over me. So, it kind of annoyed me when she blew me off. That shit never happens to me and I was a little shocked.
CCG: Come on, you've never been turned down by a girl before?
EC: Never. *Laughs* I mean, I guess there was a time when I was in grade school and a girl kicked me in the shin when I tried to offer her my swing...or was it my cookie? Anyways, I guess I never had to really work to get a girl to go out with me...or sleep with me.
((I find his cockiness to be quite charming and attractive. I start to see what all the hoopla is about))
CCG: So, what made Bella so different? Why was she the one you choose to go after so hard? Was it because she was the first girl to turn you down?
EC: At first it was. I thought my attraction for her was merely because she blew me off, but the more I got to know her, the more I realized there was so much more that I needed to know. She was this puzzle that I was dying to put together.
CCG: What about your friends, Emmett and Jasper, have they ever met Bella?
EC: *hesitates* Um, no. Actually, you're the only one who is privy to this information. I mean, not even Bella knows that I am here. If she knew...where is this going to be posted?
CCG: It's not going to published or anything.
EC: *Inhales his cigarette* Good. Like I was saying, this information isn't something I tell just anyone.
CCG: Why is that?
EC: Because people are fucking judgemental and I don't expect them to understand. The only reason I am telling you any of this is because you're in the lifestyle and you know what it's like. It's that little something inside you that makes you tick. You can't explain it. All you know is that it's the only thing in your life that is real.
CCG: Oh, I understand you completely. Were you a Sub before you met Bella?
EC: No. Bella is the one who introduced me to it...well, she was the reason I got myself involved. It was a bit of an eye-opener for me, but what really surprised me was how much I enjoyed it.
CCG: Are you talking about the sex?
EC:  Not really. I mean, yes the sex is fucking amazing, but it's more about the anticipation and the sensations that this lifestyle gives me. I've never thought that the buildup would be better than the explosion, but it is. Also, I am a little fascinated with the pain aspect. I guess I am what you would call a 'masochist'.
Edward Cullen came dressed in a leather jacket and ready to gab...to me! Ain't I lucky?
CCG: Yes, I do believe that's what they call it in the community. Speaking of which, didn't your Mistress take you out on the town and even to some parties?
EC: *smirks* Yes, she did. It was a little interesting to say the least, because I wasn't even expecting half the shit that I had seen and it made me realize a lot of things.
CCG: Which is?
EC: Well, it made me see that the horse wasn't so bad and that my Mistress was a lot more kinder than most Domme's out there. I mean, I think I saw one Domme shit on her Sub's face and that dude fucking got off on that. It freaked me out and I couldn't understand what the dude was doing, but apparently he liked it. To each his own, I guess.
CCG: So, the Human Toilet is not your thing? What do you like best in the playroom, if you don't mind me asking?
EC: Oh, not at all. I guess I would have to say that I like to be flogged the best. Any sort of cock and ball play is really nice though. I didn't think I would at first, but my Mistress can be very convincing. *smiles*
CCG: Anything else you would like to divulge?
EC: I really like to body worship my Mistress, but that happens rarely. What she really likes is foot worship and it can vary between kissing her feet or painting her toe nails.
CCG: You paint her toe nails?
EC: *laughs* I do. Which I am damn proud of, too. She says that I paint her toe nails the best, and even people she pays at the salons doesn't do it as well as I do.
CCG: Do you cook for your Domme?
EC: Sometimes, but not well. She's been letting me take cooking lessons. I think she's sick of me burning shit all the time.
CCG: *laughs* Yeah, I had a Sub who used to burn down half my kitchen. He was too cute to punish though. Alright, I have some quick questions for you from twitter. It's like rapid fire. Are you ready?
EC: Bring it.
CCG: Alright, here we go.
Whats your favorite condom?
I hate condoms...next.
Boxer or briefs?
Boxer briefs.
Whats your favorite sex position?
*chuckles* Any...I am soooo not picky.
Whats your toy of choice?
I like the flogger the best...it feels good on my skin.
How did you like the anal fingers?
*chokes on drink* What? Anal fingers? Are you fucking kidding me? Does it really say that? *Shows him the tweets* Holy shit...um, yeah...They were okay. *shakes head* I can't believe someone asked that.
It gets better.Would you ever ride the horse again?
No.
Whats the best features of your Domme?
Her eyes...and whip.
Are you in love with your Domme?
Yes. More than she will ever know.
Whats your favorite band at the moment?
La Roux is pretty kick ass, but I am also really into Modest Mouse.
Favorite movie?
I really liked Clockwork Orange. I know, I am fucking weird. My friends tell me I have some mental issues, but I really enjoyed Inception, too.
Favorite animal?
Dogs. I really like Collies...you know, like Lassie.
Favorite color?
Black...no, purple.
Favorite time of day?
Noon.
Alright, last question. Are you ready?
Hit me.
How blue are your balls, Edward?

*Laughs* They are royal fucking blue and they might turn purple pretty god damned soon.
                                                                             ~~~




~Until then Domme lovers~

1 comment:

  1. OMG. Edward is so funny. If only his mistress could read this interview. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete